Thursday, December 26, 2013

DIY Clothespin Turned Scarf Pin

Hello all! Hope you all are in the best of health and happiness. If not, maybe clothespin's will cheer you up. I don't know what it is about clothespins, but I love them. They are so cute and even cuter when they are miniature.

Some how a mini clothespin ended up in my home. I have no idea where it came from. Maybe it fell off a craft project the kids brought home from school, maybe it was a piece of decoration on a gift my kids from school. I have no idea. All that mattered was that I stumbled upon it and wanted to make something cute with it. I fired up my glue gun, grabbed a sewing needle and made myself a pin to secure my scarf with.











The hardest part of this whole project was trying to take a selfie without actually being in the shot lol. It's a thing of mine, I just don't do selfie's. Easy peasy wasn't it? I wonder what else I can turn into a pin for my scarf. What are your ideas? Thanks again for stopping by!

-Debora

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...