Thursday, November 7, 2013

The "High" Life

Growing up in California, I've lived in houses and apartments alike. As far as apartment buildings go, the tallest building I've ever lived in was a measly three stories. We lived on the second floor. My former Turkish teacher, however lives in the 40-something level of her building out here in Dubai. I had nightmares after the first visit to her place.  Check out the panoramic view I caught from her balcony.

To the far left is the Gulf and a faint Atlantis Hotel on the Palm Jumeirah. In the center is the slight shadow of the massive Burj Khalifa. You can also see Jumeirah Beach road and I believe Shaikh Zayd rd.

If you had to live in an apartment, what's the highest floor you would consider? 

While you enjoy the view please excuse me while I take something for my vertigo :oP. Thanks for stopping by!

-Debora 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...