Thursday, November 7, 2013

It's Been a While

Hey there folks! Hope this post reaches you all in the best of health and happiness. Well it's been exactly 3 months since my last post and I thought I should give you all an update on where I've been. It's taken me way to long to get back into the groove of blogging, but I'm finally back.

Since Ramadan, life has been spiraling out of routine and for me getting out of routine and back on track again is like trying to walk straight after riding the tea cups at Disneyland. For a week. Basically, it's hard. I had a lot on my plate these last three months. Between traveling, struggling with my health, dealing with my kids' school and seriously considering and trying out homeschooling, blogging was put on the back burner.

Thank God life has just begun to feel normal again, plus the whether is down to the mid 90's which makes it easier to take the kids out to play and I can now breath. I'm being very serious about the breathing. Try spending three months straight in a sauna and that would be Summer time in Dubai.

I hope you all understand and will continue to support me on my journey by following along. I have a backlog of projects to post and I'm very excited to share, so here we go!

I have new projects to share this week, but for now here are some pics I've taken of paper decor hanging down from the ceiling at Dubai Mall and a couple silhouette photos of the Shaykh Zayed Mosque in Abu Dhabi. I love that mosque. Enjoy!

 Thousands of paper butterfly's hanging down @ Dubai Mall.
Same butterfly's, different angle. 

More paper butterfly's in a different section of Dubai Mall. 

Burj Khalifa playing peekaboo :o) 

Single minaret at Shaykh Zayed Mosque, Abu Dhabi. 

Same minaret with different exposure.


As always I am grateful that you stopped by. New posts will be up this week!

-Debora 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...