Sunday, February 24, 2013

Colors that work: Coral and Teal

It's back to the grind out here where the weekday starts on Sunday, hump day is Tuesday and "thank God it's Thursday" sounds weird, but it is the start of the weekend. (o: Speaking of weekend, I took my kids to birthday party and had to share this cute outfit one of the moms (and my new friend) was wearing. I think winter is officially over in Dubai. It was so hot that day, I couldn't believe it was February in the northern hemisphere. Then again, we did have a "harsh" winter this year. It rained twice. So I guess we are ready for summer now :o/

One of the perks of living in Dubai is that people dress in bright colors and usually keep up with the trend. It's so nice to see so many cute outfits like this one...


I can totally imagine a south western type home in these colors. Even her ring and shoes matched. And her bag...

Her bag had these chunky metal rings that turned a plain leather purse into a unique fashion statement. 
That's why you rich Jimmy Choo! Don't forget the aviators. Those are a standard required out here. (o: I like that rule! More coral and teal/green inspiration...


 Tobi Fairly via

Houzz via

And there you have my coral and teal inspiration. I am constantly paying attention to colors in my surroundings. Do you pay extra attention to colors and inspiration around you? I spot things I like often and take pics like a paparazzi ;o)) Watch out, you just might end up on this blog! (don't freak out, I'm kidding ;o) Thanks for stopping by! 


-Debora


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...